Follow the steps below if you forgot your PIN or you got locked out due to failed log-in attempts:
- Tap your TrueMoney Wallet App.
- Tap Reset PIN.
Note: If you receive an error message that you have reached your maximum log-in attempts, you will be taken to the “Let’s Find Your Account” screen for account recovery.
- Verify your mobile phone number by entering the OTP code that will be sent via SMS.
- Enter your registered name and date of birth.
Note: Make sure that the details match the information that you shared from your registered account. If the information doesn’t match, we will not be able to provide you with a new PIN.
- Type your 6-digit PIN. Tap Confirm.
- If the PIN reset is successful, you will be taken to the TrueMoney Wallet home screen.
Do not share your OTP and PIN to anyone. Secure your information to keep your TrueMoney Wallet account safe.