Website Human Resources
He/She shall be primarily responsible for the efficient and fast sourcing, assessment and placement of manpower for the company’s temporary and permanent human resource requirements. He/She shall ensure effective implementation and consistent application of Truemoney Philippines’ recruitment and employment policies and programs in compliance with external and internal regulatory requirements. He/ She will make sure that new hire employees shall undergo proper onboarding including issuance of necessary work tools.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Talent Acquisition
- Conducts localized recruitment activities (e.g. job fairs, campus recruitment, online job postings, social media ads, referrals)
- Screening & Selection
- Screens resumes based on job specifications
- Administer and conducts interviews and examinations; endorse candidates to requisitioning unit.
- Conducts previous employment background checking Placement & Onboarding
- Discuss pre-employment requirements and endorsement to pre-employment medical examination
- Discuss job description and specification to candidates
- Endorse new hires to requisitioning division/ department
- Implements company’s onboarding program
- Ensure each new hire is equipped with necessary work tools
- Other related duties
- Prepares daily and weekly recruitment reports based on function and need
- Prepares employment contract, company ID and work related certifications (e.g, COE, bank endorsement, etc.)
- Management of employee’s 201 file
- Provides documentation, filing and processing of employee requests
- Performs other functions that management may assign (e.g., call-outs, invites, attending orientations, job fairs, etc.)
- Handle day-to-day employee transactions
- Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management, Business Administration or any
- At least one (1) year experience in recruitment, selection and placement in the same capacity
- Must be proficient in MS Office Strong command of English oral and written
- Knowledgeable in different interviewing skills and assessment tools
- Analytical, detail oriented and problem solver
- Patient and a “people-person”
- Service oriented and persistent
- Highly organized, able to handle multiple requirements
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are from Monday through Friday, 9:00AM to 6:00PM. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org