Website IT - Operations and Support
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist ISO in performing day to day security administration activities including responding to user problems and correcting faults related to IT security.
- Analyze and review various reports and log files available, investigate and report on noted irregularities and/or breaches including potential solutions.
- Facilitate maintenance and monitoring of IT Security tools such as Antivirus system.
- Develop and carry out security implementation of multiple platforms and environment.
- Research, testing and implementation of new security technology, software and infrastructure to address security compliance.
- Monitor security events, assist NOC engineers in troubleshooting and resolving network security issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Minimum one (1) year of IT Security/ Network security experience Graduate of any Engineering Course, Computer Science or any IT related course.
- Understands the basics of assessing Information Security Risk and Privacy Risks anchored on the ISMS Framework (ISO 27001).
- Working knowledge of access and identity management concepts and processes, including the concept of roles & individual access, approvals, access certification reviews
- Understands the basics of Information Security controls, particularly in the context of regulatory compliance requirements (ISO 27001, BSP)
- Basic knowledge with information security tools (AV, SIEM, FW, Vulnerability scanner)
- Must have a good presentation skills.
- Must be keen on details.
- Must have the ability to work as a team member and independently.
- Can work within the set timelines.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org