Website Human Resources – People Services
Proactively support overall implementation and delivery of labor and employee relations programs to maintain mutually beneficial and harmonious relationship between and among the employees. The role will initiate, conceptualize, design & organize company activities, company programs that will foster harmonious relationship among employees, manage labor cases/disputes/grievances/issues and concerns of employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Work with representatives from various departments on developing and modifying practices and procedures to conform with legal requirements; Helps the stakeholders to understand and interpret the law for people management.
● Provide initial review and recommendation of incident reports;
● Draft and issuance of all HR memorandum but not limited to Notice to Explain, Notice to Administrative Hearing, Corrective Action Plan, Case Summary and Notice of Decision;
● Ensure employee discipline, labor cases/disputes/issues and concerns of employees are settled in accordance to Labor Laws and Company Policies and Procedures for the whole organization
● Monitor all attendance issues and facilitate necessary discipline measures.
● Schedule and Facilitate all administrative hearings including presentation of open cases to Discipline Committee
● Submits weekly and monthly Case Log Reports. Monitors and tracks all Employee relation cases. Provides review and analysis of People indicator (that fall under people management) metrics and HR metrics.
● Collaborate with the engagement committee on Corporate Programs, Events and Activities;
● Recommend, execute and implement Labor Policies and Procedures;
● Prepare and submit Annual Reports to the Department of Labor and Employment (DOLE).
● Evaluate and review HR tools, process and policies to ensure high end deliverable to a constantly changing environment.
● Ensure that all Company Policies and Procedures are properly cascaded and discussed to all newly hired employees.
● Conduct refresher orientations of HR Policies on a regular basis and for various HR related policies as and when needed.
● Assist in the documentation of all HR and Company Policies and ensure their implementation and monitoring. Ensure employee compliance to all company policies.
● Creates programs and services that would support/foster/improve/maintain the quality of work life in the organization which includes employee recognition, employee assistance, job related counselling, conflict resolution and avoidance, retention programs, policy interpretation and
grievance processes for all employees to include facilitating the orientation program.
● Facilitate employee offboarding
● Shall be the point person in ensuring compliance to all Labor Laws and other mandatory Compliances.
● Handles preparation and processing of appointments, promotions, transfers, separations, reinstatements, merit increases, step increments, salary adjustment notices and other employee transactions.
● Performs other tasks as directed by the management
Graduate of Psychology, Human Resource Management, or any related course
● At least one (3) year experience in Human Resource administration with focus in Employee and Labor Relations
● Must be proficient in MS Office applications (WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT)
● Good strategic and customer service skills
● Good communication skills
● With strong analytical skills
● Ability to gather facts and statistics and make financial calculations for planning and other uses
● Accuracy and good attention to detail
● Service oriented and persistent
● Highly organized, able to handle multiple requirements
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org