Website IT - Quality Assurance and Testing
The Lead QA Automation Engineer will be tasked with hands-on technical responsibilities. This role will be an integral contributor to the whole organization’s advancement by providing technical Quality Assurance solutions, contributing to the successful delivery and maintenance of Ascend’s products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Building the Test Automation framework that will cover cross platform interactions of the organization’s projects.
- Advancing Test Automation and Continuous integration / Continuous Deployment (CI-CD) practices for product development teams within the company’s Engineering organization.
- Plans, designs, develops and maintains automated test scripts for multiple projects.
- Identify acceptance criteria required by the business stakeholder, test environment and test readiness requirements, develop automated testing scripts, conduct testing activities using automated testing tools, and provide status of testing in the course of a 2-week Sprint cycles.
- Will be engaged with developing and executing test cases, verification of system capabilities and system enhancements or changes, script development, requirements verification, functional testing, integration testing, and regression testing.
- Perform backend data validation and interface operability verification, and to coordinate across project teams for information gathering and sharing required to perform testing activities.
- Lead automation quality engineers in developing automated test scripts.
- Develop the advancement of the automation program by strategizing the scripting process and the right tool selection.
- Provide technical assistance to quality engineers and testers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or related field.
- At least 3 years of dedicated software test automation framework development and software
automation testing experience.
- Experience building software test automation frameworks for mobile app and/or web app.
- Experience in web and mobile app automation tools (Selenium, Appium, Selendroid, Calabash, etc.)
- Proficiency in Java.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com